Click to View Instructions
- When you have selected a survey click the select survey button and survey boxes will stand out from the page.
- To activate a survey click the start button in each survey box. You may activate only one survey box at a time.
- To move forward or backward through the survey questions click the appropriate arrows in the bottom corners of the survey box.
- The top of each survey box shows the number of questions in that survey box and the number of the question you are on.
- As soon as a submit button appears in the survey box you may submit the survey results, even if you're not finished. However, if you want to finish the survey be sure only to click the submit survey button after you've answered all the questions in that box.
- Once you've submitted the survey it is deactivated. You may select another survey box, or do the same survey again, unless it is specified otherwise.
- If you leave the survey page while a survey is still active but you haven't finished the survey, you only need to select, start, and complete the survey again.